You have no items in your shopping cart.
Thursday, 7 May 2015 12:54:54 PM Australia/Sydney
Delamination is a seperation between the layers of the sunglass lenses. It is caused by exposure to water or heavy sweating. It will look like bubbles in the lenses or a rainbow. It normally starts on the edge of the lens and lifts the layers apart working its way into the centre of the lens. Putting your sunglasses away when they are still wet is the leading cause of delamination. To prevent this always dry off your glasses with a clean, soft cotton cloth and always put your sunnies in their case. Extreme heat will also cause delamination ie) leaving your sunglasses on the dashboard of a hot car.Read More
Wednesday, 29 April 2015 3:53:51 PM Australia/Sydney
When you purchase your quality Barz optics sunglasses we provide you with a neoprene soft case along with a strap so you wont lose them.Read More
Tuesday, 24 June 2014 3:23:03 PM Australia/Sydney
A How to Guide on how to change you Barz Optics RX Swim Goggle parts. For more information on instructions or to order new parts please email firstname.lastname@example.orgRead More
Tuesday, 24 June 2014 3:22:28 PM Australia/Sydney
Tuesday, 24 June 2014 11:30:13 AM Australia/Sydney
- Always use a microfibre cleaning cloth
- Do not use any solvents or chemicals as they have not been tested on our lenses and may cause damange to your lenses. Thus voiding your warranty.
- Always dry your Barz lenses before putting away.
- Always store your sunglasses in the case provided.
- Never leave your sunglasses on the dashboard of your car / or exposed on your boat.