ARFA Prescription RX
ARFA – Surfing Sunglass/Goggle – RX Prescription
The Arfa sunglass / goggle fitted with prescription lenses is produced in our Australian factory. While the Arfa was originally developed for use by surfers it has a multitude of end users. The Arfa can be fitted with a wide variety of prescriptions. However the higher the prescription the further the lens may protrude out the front of the frame.
Generally the lab take about fifteen working days to complete the prescription lenses. We require your complete prescription including your PD (pupil distance measurement).
Majority of our bifocal prescriptions are now made without the bifocal segment lines on the lenses (where the reading distance will blur into the distance part of the lens ie, progressive lens) , we will advise if you will have the option of either with the bifocal segment or the progressive lenses. If you have a preference please advise and we will see what can be accommodated for your script, as everyone is different.
Choose from an array of coloured frames – Blue (Ice Blue, Midnight Blue and Blue), Smoke, Pink, Purple, Yellow, Orange/red , Aqua and Green. All Arfa frames come with a neoprene case, cord retainer, spare gaskets and a small, medium & large nose bridges.
BARZ ARFA SUNGLASS / GOGGLE CAN BE USED FOR ANY OF THE FOLLOWING ACTIVITIES:
- Jet Skiers or PWC Riders, ATV riders and snow mobiles
- Kitesurfing, wake boarding and water skiers
- Sailboarders, bodyboarding or surfing
- Sailors of Cats, Dinghies and Ocean Racers or speedboat drivers
- Sky Divers
- Harley Users or Those Who Use Open Face Helmets
- Snowboarders or Snow Skiers
- Surf Lifesavers & Lifeguards
- Whitewater Rafters and Canoeists
- Mountain Bikers
- Racketball and ball sports
- Mountain Climbers
- Outrigger – Ocean and Rivers
- Various Industrial and Manufacturing Industries
- Anyone who is Out In The Elements of Wind, Salt, Water, Dust and Glare or Who Have the Potential of Eye Damage from Playing Their Chosen Activity or Sport
- Those who Require prescription lenses or Protection of Their Contact Lenses
- Sufferers of Dry Eye Conditions
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have.
Please email email@example.com for a quote / availability for prescriptions from -3.00 onwards.
*Please note we are unable to supply Smoke frames. Due to Covid 19 and industry downturn our usual producer has stopped production and we have yet to establish new production. We suggest ordering another frame colour or the Kiama model which is a better frame for on the water and can also be used for everyday. Please check them out in Kiama prescription or contact us for more information.
$295.00 – $485.00