ARFA Prescription RX
ARFA – Surfing Sunglass/Goggle – RX Prescription
The Arfa sunglass / goggle fitted with prescription lenses is produced in our Australian factory. While the Arfa was originally developed for use by surfers it has a multitude of end users. The Arfa can be fitted with a wide variety of prescriptions. However the higher the prescription the further the lens will protrude out the front of the frame.
Generally the lab take about thirteen working days to complete the prescription lenses. We require your complete prescription including your PD (pupil distance measurement).
Choose from an array of coloured frames – Blue, Smoke, Pink, Purple, Yellow, Orange, Aqua and Green. All Arfa frames come with a neoprene case, cord retainer, spare gaskets and a small, medium & large nose bridges.
BARZ ARFA SUNGLASS / GOGGLE CAN BE USED FOR ANY OF THE FOLLOWING ACTIVITIES:
- Jet Skiers or PWC Riders, ATV riders and snow mobiles
- Kitesurfing, wake boarding and water skiers
- Sailboarders, bodyboarding or surfing
- Sailors of Cats, Dinghies and Ocean Racers or speedboat drivers
- Sky Divers
- Harley Users or Those Who Use Open Face Helmets
- Snowboarders or Snow Skiers
- Surf Lifesavers & Lifeguards
- Whitewater Rafters and Canoeists
- Mountain Bikers
- Racketball and ball sports
- Mountain Climbers
- Outrigger – Ocean and Rivers
- Various Industrial and Manufacturing Industries
- Anyone who is Out In The Elements of Wind, Salt, Water, Dust and Glare or Who Have the Potential of Eye Damage from Playing Their Chosen Activity or Sport
- Those who Require prescription lenses or Protection of Their Contact Lenses
- Sufferers of Dry Eye Conditions
Please email email@example.com with any questions you may have.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote / availability for prescriptions from -3.00 onwards.
$199.50 – $325.50