Cabo PC Polarised BiFocal Reader
CABO Polycarbonate Polarised Bifocal Reader, a modern wrap style floating sunglass that is frameless on the bottom edge
Frame fitted with high quality Polycarbonate Polarised Bifocal lenses with either a +1.50, +2.00 or +2.50 magnification.
These readers are perfect for driving, tying tackle or reading.
This sunglass model is ideal for water based activities such as surfing, fishing, sailing and offers excellent coverage / protection against sunlight, wind and sand.
This frame is tri moulded, then sonic welded together to create air cells within the temples.
The Cabo floats in even the most turbulent of water – fresh or salt.
The Cabo frame is available in:
– Matte Black with grey non slip temples and nose piece
–Matte Carbon Fibre with light grey non slip temples and nose piece
– Matte White with Blue temples
Lens options are:
– Polycarbonate Polarised lenses in Grey with bi focal reader +1.50
– Polycarbonate Polarised lenses in Grey with bi focal reader +2.00
– Polycarbonate Polarised lenses in Grey with bi focal reader +2.50
100% UV Protection
The Cabo is also available fitted with polycarbonate photochromic polarised bi focal reader lenses.
This is supplied with a neoprene case, micro fibre cleaning cloth and leash.