You’ve found your perfect pair of sunnies, so you’ll want to make sure they stay in tip-top condition for you to enjoy on many sunny days to come. With sunglasses being a big part of your active and outdoor activities, they can be susceptible to wear & tear. To help make sure that your sunnies stay in great condition, follow our care instructions below.
- When cleaning lenses, always use only a microfibre cleaning cloth as T-shirts and other materials are abrasive and will cause small scratches in the lenses.
- Always dry your Barz lenses before putting away. This will stop delamination of your lenses.
- Storing your sunglasses in the case provided ensures protection from the elements.
- For mirror lenses gently wipe with a cleaning cloth.
- Rinse lenses with water and let air dry. Once dry use your cleaning cloth.
- Solvents or chemicals, including alcohol cleaning wipes should not be used on Barz lenses as they have not been tested by us and may cause damage to your lenses, thus voiding any warranty.
- Never leave your sunglasses on the dashboard of your car / or exposed on your boat. Extreme heat will damage the frame and lenses.
- Avoid placing your sunnies face (lenses) down onto a surface
11/4 Leda Drive
Burleigh Heads, QLD, 4220
M-F: 9am - 4pm