Cabo PC Polarised Photochromic BiFocal Reader
CABO Polycarbonate Polarised PHOTOCHROMIC Bifocal Reader is our award winning floating frame. A modern wrap style floating sunglass that is frameless on the bottom edge.
Awarded – Australia’s Most Innovative Exported Marine I Product in 2015 and nominated for a DAME Award at METS Marine Industry Trade Show in Amsterdam in 2014
The photochromic lenses are ideal in all weather conditions, they lighten indoors or in low light conditions to Cat 1 and darkens to Cat 3 in full sun.
These readers are perfect for driving, tying tackle or reading.
This sunglass model is ideal for water based activities such as sailing or fishing and offers excellent coverage / protection against sunlight, wind and sand.
This frame is tri moulded, then sonic welded together to create air cells within the temples.
The Cabo floats in even the most turbulent of water – fresh or salt.
The Cabo frame is available in:
– Matte Black with grey non slip temples and nose piece
–Matte Carbon Fibre with light grey non slip temples and nose piece
– Matte White with Blue temples
Lens options are:
– Polycarbonate Polarised Photochromic lenses in Grey with bi focal reader +1.50
– Polycarbonate Polarised Photochromic lenses in Grey with bi focal reader +2.00
– Polycarbonate Polarised lenses Photochromic in Grey with bi focal reader +2.50
100% UV Protection
The Cabo is also available fitted with polycarbonate polarised bi focal reader lenses.
This is supplied with a neoprene case, micro fibre cleaning cloth and leash.