The Arfa sunglass / goggle is fitted with polycarbonate non polarised lenses and is produced in our Australian factory. While the Arfa was originally developed for use by surfers it has a multitude of end uses, see below.
The Arfa is supplied with three sizes of flexible, interchangable nose bridges and two sets of gaskets – one set breathes and the other seals.
The polycarbonate non polarised lenses are great in the water, along with jetsking and surfing, as they will not affect take off on a wave. The lenses will not cause a ‘black out’ on equipment such as dashboards and computers, fish finders etc.
BARZ ARFA SUNGLASS / GOGGLE CAN BE USED FOR ANY OF THE FOLLOWING ACTIVITIES:
- Jet Skiers or PWC Riders, ATV riders and snow mobiles
- Kitesurfing, wake boarding and water skiers
- Sailboarders, bodyboarding or surfing
- Sailors of Cats, Dinghies and Ocean Racers or speedboat drivers
- Sky Divers
- Harley Users or Those Who Use Open Face Helmets
- Snowboarders or Snow Skiers
- Surf Lifesavers & Lifeguards
- Whitewater Rafters and Canoeists
- Mountain Bikers
- Racketball and ball sports
- Mountain Climbers
- Outrigger – Ocean and Rivers
- Various Industrial and Manufacturing Industries
- Anyone who is Out In The Elements of Wind, Salt, Water, Dust and Glare or Who Have the Potential of Eye Damage from Playing Their Chosen Activity or Sport
- Those who Require prescription lenses or Protection of Their Contact Lenses
- Sufferers of Dry Eye Conditions